Cagliari vs Sassuolo Betting Tips 26.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
18:30 Cagliari v Sassuolo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:30 Cagliari v Sassuolo 42 31 27 50 50 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.85
Cagliari welcome Sassuolo for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Cagliari v Sassuolo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Cagliari has a 42% chance of winning while Sassuolo's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Cagliari vs Sassuolo Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cagliari vs Sassuolo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Cagliari vs Sassuolo Betting Tips 26.08.2018