Fulham vs Burnley Betting Tips 26.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-2
15:00 Fulham v Burnley
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Fulham v Burnley 45 33 22 45 55 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.86
Fulham welcome Burnley for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Fulham v Burnley Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Fulham has a 45% chance of winning while Burnley's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Fulham vs Burnley Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Fulham vs Burnley
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Fulham vs Burnley Betting Tips 26.08.2018