Newcastle vs Chelsea Betting Tips 26.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
15:00 Newcastle v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Newcastle v Chelsea 33 25 42 53 47 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.87
Newcastle welcome Chelsea for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Newcastle v Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Newcastle has a 33% chance of winning while Chelsea's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Newcastle vs Chelsea Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.87
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Newcastle vs Chelsea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Newcastle vs Chelsea Betting Tips 26.08.2018