B. Dortmund vs RB Leipzig Betting 26.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
16:00 B. Dortmund v RB Leipzig
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 B. Dortmund v RB Leipzig 49 30 21 66 34 67 33
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.60
B. Dortmund welcome RB Leipzig for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our B. Dortmund v RB Leipzig Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for B. Dortmund has a 49% chance of winning while RB Leipzig's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

B. Dortmund vs RB Leipzig Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on B. Dortmund vs RB Leipzig
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » B. Dortmund vs RB Leipzig Betting 26.08.2018