Espanyol vs Valencia Betting Tips 26.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
16:15 Espanyol v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:15 Espanyol v Valencia 37 33 30 48 52 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.60
Espanyol welcome Valencia for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Espanyol v Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Espanyol has a 37% chance of winning while Valencia's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Espanyol vs Valencia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Espanyol vs Valencia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Espanyol vs Valencia Betting Tips 26.08.2018