Girona vs Real Madrid Betting Tips 26.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-4
20:15 Girona v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:15 Girona v Real Madrid 24 20 56 73 27 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.67
Girona welcome Real Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Girona v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Girona has a 24% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 56% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Girona vs Real Madrid Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.5 @ 1.67
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Girona vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Girona vs Real Madrid Betting Tips 26.08.2018