Wolfsburg - FC Schalke Betting tips 25.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
13:30 Wolfsburg v FC Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:30 Wolfsburg v FC Schalke 34 29 37 55 45 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
Wolfsburg welcome FC Schalke for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Wolfsburg v FC Schalke Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Wolfsburg has a 34% chance of winning while FC Schalke's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Wolfsburg vs FC Schalke Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wolfsburg vs FC Schalke
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Wolfsburg - FC Schalke Betting tips 25.08.2018