Toulouse vs Nimes Betting Tips 25.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
18:00 Toulouse v Nimes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Toulouse v Nimes 37 29 34 66 34 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
Toulouse welcome Nimes for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Toulouse v Nimes Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Toulouse has a 37% chance of winning while Nimes's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Toulouse vs Nimes Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Toulouse vs Nimes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Toulouse vs Nimes Betting Tips 25.08.2018