» » » Amiens vs Reims Betting Tips 25.08.2018

Amiens vs Reims Betting Tips 25.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
25 Aug 18:00 Amiens v Reims
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
25 Aug 18:00 Amiens v Reims 35 33 32 44 56 49 51
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH2 (0) | Odds: 2.04
Amiens welcome Reims for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Amiens v Reims Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Amiens has a 35% chance of winning while Reims's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Amiens vs Reims Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH2 (0) @ 2.04
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Amiens vs Reims
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:30
Excelsior v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Excelsior v Waalwijk 49 23 28 72 28 68 32 W1 (0.0 AH)
Pick: W1 (0.0 AH) | Odds: 1.48
Today, 16:30
Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles 49 33 18 67 33 69 31 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.53
Today, 18:00
St. Gallen v Young Boys
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
St. Gallen v Young Boys 24 22 54 70 30 67 33 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.79
Today, 18:00
Thun v Basel
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Thun v Basel 35 26 39 65 35 65 35 X2 & Over 2.5
Pick: X2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
Today, 18:30
Kortrijk v Charleroi
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Kortrijk v Charleroi 48 24 28 64 36 62 38 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 18:45
Graafschap v Cambuur
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:45
Graafschap v Cambuur 49 29 22 64 36 62 38 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.79
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10