Nantes vs Caen Betting Tips 25.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:00 Nantes v Caen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Nantes v Caen 53 27 20 42 58 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.00
Nantes welcome Caen for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Nantes v Caen Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Nantes has a 53% chance of winning while Caen's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Nantes vs Caen Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nantes vs Caen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nantes vs Caen Betting Tips 25.08.2018