Paris SG vs Angers Betting Tips 25.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
15:00 Paris SG v Angers
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Paris SG v Angers 82 13 5 77 23 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.60
Paris SG welcome Angers for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Paris SG v Angers Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Paris SG has a 82% chance of winning while Angers's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 13 per cent.

Paris SG vs Angers Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Paris SG vs Angers
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Paris SG vs Angers Betting Tips 25.08.2018