Liverpool vs Brighton Betting Tips 25.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
16:30 Liverpool v Brighton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:30 Liverpool v Brighton 75 20 5 78 22 41 59
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HT/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 1.60
Liverpool welcome Brighton for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Liverpool v Brighton Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Liverpool has a 75% chance of winning while Brighton's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Liverpool vs Brighton Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
HT/FT - 1/1 @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Liverpool vs Brighton
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Liverpool vs Brighton Betting Tips 25.08.2018