Middlesbrough vs West Brom Betting Tips 24.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
18:45 Middlesbrough v West Brom
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Middlesbrough v West Brom 43 29 28 54 46 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (0) | Odds: 1.78
Middlesbrough welcome West Brom for a Championship match on . Read on for our Middlesbrough v West Brom Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Middlesbrough has a 43% chance of winning while West Brom's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Middlesbrough vs West Brom Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (0) @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Middlesbrough vs West Brom
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Middlesbrough vs West Brom Betting Tips 24.08.2018