Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Betting Tips 24.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
18:30 Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:30 Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim 69 18 13 75 25 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.91
Bayern Munich welcome Hoffenheim for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Bayern Munich has a 69% chance of winning while Hoffenheim's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 18 per cent.

Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 3.5 @ 1.91
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Betting Tips 24.08.2018