Atalanta - FC Copenhagen Betting tips 23.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
18:00 Atalanta v FC Copenhagen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Atalanta v FC Copenhagen 57 29 14 57 43 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.93
Atalanta welcome FC Copenhagen for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Atalanta v FC Copenhagen Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Atalanta has a 57% chance of winning while FC Copenhagen's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Atalanta vs FC Copenhagen Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.93
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atalanta vs FC Copenhagen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Atalanta - FC Copenhagen Betting tips 23.08.2018