Benfica vs PAOK Betting Tips 21.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
19:00 Benfica v PAOK
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Benfica v PAOK 63 18 19 58 42 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.06
Benfica welcome PAOK for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Benfica v PAOK Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Benfica has a 63% chance of winning while PAOK's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 18 per cent.

Benfica vs PAOK Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.06
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Benfica vs PAOK
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Benfica vs PAOK Betting Tips 21.08.2018