BATE Borisov vs PSV Betting Tips 21.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
19:00 BATE Borisov v PSV
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 BATE Borisov v PSV 26 32 42 59 41 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.74
BATE Borisov welcome PSV for a Champions League match on . Read on for our BATE Borisov v PSV Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for BATE Borisov has a 26% chance of winning while PSV's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

BATE Borisov vs PSV Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on BATE Borisov vs PSV
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » BATE Borisov vs PSV Betting Tips 21.08.2018