Bologna vs SPAL Betting Tips 19.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
18:30 Bologna v SPAL
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:30 Bologna v SPAL 45 29 26 46 54 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (0) | Odds: 1.66
Bologna welcome SPAL for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Bologna v SPAL Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Bologna has a 45% chance of winning while SPAL's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Bologna vs SPAL Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (0) @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bologna vs SPAL
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bologna vs SPAL Betting Tips 19.08.2018