Eibar vs Huesca Betting Tips 19.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
16:15 Eibar v Huesca
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:15 Eibar v Huesca 54 24 22 62 38 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.85
Eibar welcome Huesca for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Eibar v Huesca Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Eibar has a 54% chance of winning while Huesca's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Eibar vs Huesca Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Eibar vs Huesca
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Eibar vs Huesca Betting Tips 19.08.2018