Rennes vs Angers Betting Tips 18.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
18:00 Rennes v Angers
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Rennes v Angers 53 28 19 47 53 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.95
Rennes welcome Angers for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Rennes v Angers Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Rennes has a 53% chance of winning while Angers's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Rennes vs Angers Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rennes vs Angers
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rennes vs Angers Betting Tips 18.08.2018