» » » Cardiff vs Newcastle Betting Tips 18.08.2018

Cardiff vs Newcastle Betting Tips 18.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
18 Aug 11:30 Cardiff v Newcastle
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18 Aug 11:30 Cardiff v Newcastle 47 28 25 49 51 43 57
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.86
Cardiff welcome Newcastle for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Cardiff v Newcastle Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Cardiff has a 47% chance of winning while Newcastle's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Cardiff vs Newcastle Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.0 @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cardiff vs Newcastle
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code:


Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:


Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:


Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:


Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10