West Ham vs Bournemouth Betting Tips 18.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
14:00 West Ham v Bournemouth
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 West Ham v Bournemouth 46 35 19 51 49 63 37
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.83
West Ham welcome Bournemouth for a Premier League match on . Read on for our West Ham v Bournemouth Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for West Ham has a 46% chance of winning while Bournemouth's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

West Ham vs Bournemouth Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on West Ham vs Bournemouth
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » West Ham vs Bournemouth Betting Tips 18.08.2018