Chelsea vs Arsenal Betting Tips 18.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
16:30 Chelsea v Arsenal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:30 Chelsea v Arsenal 52 29 19 52 48 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.0 | Odds: 1.89
Chelsea welcome Arsenal for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Chelsea v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Chelsea has a 52% chance of winning while Arsenal's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Chelsea vs Arsenal Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.0 @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chelsea vs Arsenal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Chelsea vs Arsenal Betting Tips 18.08.2018