Zenit - Dinamo Minsk BEtting tips 16.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
17:00 Zenit v Dinamo Minsk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Zenit v Dinamo Minsk 66 17 17 56 44 37 63
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 4.94
Zenit welcome Dinamo Minsk for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Zenit v Dinamo Minsk Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Zenit has a 66% chance of winning while Dinamo Minsk's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 17 per cent.

Zenit vs Dinamo Minsk Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 4.94
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Zenit vs Dinamo Minsk
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Zenit - Dinamo Minsk BEtting tips 16.08.2018