FK Zalgiris - Sevilla Betting tips 16.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-5
17:00 FK Zalgiris v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 FK Zalgiris v Sevilla 21 22 57 69 31 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.70
FK Zalgiris welcome Sevilla for a Europa League match on . Read on for our FK Zalgiris v Sevilla Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for FK Zalgiris has a 21% chance of winning while Sevilla's success is an estimated 57% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

FK Zalgiris vs Sevilla Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.5 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FK Zalgiris vs Sevilla
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FK Zalgiris - Sevilla Betting tips 16.08.2018