Paris SG vs Caen Betting Tips 12.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
19:00 Paris SG v Caen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Paris SG v Caen 78 17 5 76 24 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 4.0 | Odds: 1.71
Paris SG welcome Caen for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Paris SG v Caen Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Paris SG has a 78% chance of winning while Caen's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 17 per cent.

Paris SG vs Caen Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 4.0 @ 1.71
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Paris SG vs Caen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Paris SG vs Caen Betting Tips 12.08.2018