Barcelona vs Sevilla Betting Tips 12.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
20:00 Barcelona v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Barcelona v Sevilla 65 24 11 77 23 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (-1.0) | Odds: 1.82
Barcelona welcome Sevilla for a Copa Del Rey match on . Read on for our Barcelona v Sevilla Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Barcelona has a 65% chance of winning while Sevilla's success is an estimated 11% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Barcelona vs Sevilla Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (-1.0) @ 1.82
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Barcelona vs Sevilla
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Barcelona vs Sevilla Betting Tips 12.08.2018