Liverpool vs West Ham Betting Tips 12.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
12:30 Liverpool v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
12:30 Liverpool v West Ham 70 23 7 73 27 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.89
Liverpool welcome West Ham for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Liverpool v West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Liverpool has a 70% chance of winning while West Ham's success is an estimated 7% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Liverpool vs West Ham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Liverpool vs West Ham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Liverpool vs West Ham Betting Tips 12.08.2018