» » » St Etienne vs Guingamp Betting Tips 11.08.2018

St Etienne vs Guingamp Betting Tips 11.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
11 Aug 18:00 St Etienne v Guingamp
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
11 Aug 18:00 St Etienne v Guingamp 53 32 15 65 35 60 40
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.08
St Etienne welcome Guingamp for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our St Etienne v Guingamp Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for St Etienne has a 53% chance of winning while Guingamp's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

St Etienne vs Guingamp Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.08
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on St Etienne vs Guingamp
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10