Nice vs Reims Betting Tips 11.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
18:00 Nice v Reims
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Nice v Reims 46 23 31 59 41 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.53
Nice welcome Reims for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Nice v Reims Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Nice has a 46% chance of winning while Reims's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Nice vs Reims Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.0 @ 1.53
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nice vs Reims
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nice vs Reims Betting Tips 11.08.2018