Watford vs Brighton Betting Tips 11.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
14:00 Watford v Brighton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Watford v Brighton 46 37 17 57 43 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.61
Watford welcome Brighton for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Watford v Brighton Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Watford has a 46% chance of winning while Brighton's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 37 per cent.

Watford vs Brighton Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.61
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Watford vs Brighton
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Watford vs Brighton Betting Tips 11.08.2018