Newcastle vs Tottenham Betting Tips 11.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
11:30 Newcastle v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
11:30 Newcastle v Tottenham 37 27 36 52 48 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Newcastle welcome Tottenham for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Newcastle v Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Newcastle has a 37% chance of winning while Tottenham's success is an estimated 36% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Newcastle vs Tottenham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Newcastle vs Tottenham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram

» » » Newcastle vs Tottenham Betting Tips 11.08.2018