Club Brugge vs Kortrijk Betting Tips 10.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
18:30 Club Brugge v Kortrijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:30 Club Brugge v Kortrijk 70 20 10 70 30 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 3.0 | Odds: 1.66
Club Brugge welcome Kortrijk for a Belgium Jupiler League match on . Read on for our Club Brugge v Kortrijk Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Club Brugge has a 70% chance of winning while Kortrijk's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Club Brugge vs Kortrijk Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 3.0 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Club Brugge vs Kortrijk
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Club Brugge vs Kortrijk Betting Tips 10.08.2018