Hibernian vs Molde Betting Tips 09.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
18:45 Hibernian v Molde
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Hibernian v Molde 46 32 22 59 41 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (0) | Odds: 1.81
Hibernian welcome Molde for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Hibernian v Molde Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Hibernian has a 46% chance of winning while Molde's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Hibernian vs Molde Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (0) @ 1.81
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hibernian vs Molde
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Hibernian vs Molde Betting Tips 09.08.2018