Vitesse vs Basel Betting Tips 09.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
18:00 Vitesse v Basel
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Vitesse v Basel 34 38 28 66 34 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.55
Vitesse welcome Basel for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Vitesse v Basel Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Vitesse has a 34% chance of winning while Basel's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 38 per cent.

Vitesse vs Basel Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Vitesse vs Basel
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Vitesse vs Basel Betting Tips 09.08.2018