Salzburg vs Shkendija Betting Tips 08.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
17:00 Salzburg v Shkendija
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Salzburg v Shkendija 83 12 5 77 23 33 67
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.72
Salzburg welcome Shkendija for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Salzburg v Shkendija Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Salzburg has a 83% chance of winning while Shkendija's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 12 per cent.

Salzburg vs Shkendija Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Salzburg vs Shkendija
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Salzburg vs Shkendija Betting Tips 08.08.2018