Preston vs QPR Betting tips 04.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
14:00 Preston v QPR
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Preston v QPR 49 33 18 63 37 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.97
Preston welcome QPR for a Championship match on . Read on for our Preston v QPR Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Preston has a 49% chance of winning while QPR's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Preston vs QPR Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.97
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Preston vs QPR
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Preston vs QPR Betting tips 04.08.2018