Aarhus vs Sonderjyske Betting tips 03.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
16:00 Aarhus v Sonderjyske
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Aarhus v Sonderjyske 43 33 24 60 40 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.79
Aarhus welcome Sonderjyske for a Denmark Superliga match on . Read on for our Aarhus v Sonderjyske Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Aarhus has a 43% chance of winning while Sonderjyske's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Aarhus vs Sonderjyske Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Aarhus vs Sonderjyske
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Aarhus vs Sonderjyske Betting tips 03.08.2018