AEK Larnaca vs Dundalk Betting Tips 02.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
15:30 AEK Larnaca v Dundalk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:30 AEK Larnaca v Dundalk 53 20 27 53 47 39 61
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.08
AEK Larnaca welcome Dundalk for a Europa League match on . Read on for our AEK Larnaca v Dundalk Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for AEK Larnaca has a 53% chance of winning while Dundalk's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

AEK Larnaca vs Dundalk Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.08
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on AEK Larnaca vs Dundalk
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » AEK Larnaca vs Dundalk Betting Tips 02.08.2018