Vitesse vs FC Viitorul Betting Tips 02.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
18:00 Vitesse v FC Viitorul
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Vitesse v FC Viitorul 63 22 15 63 37 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (-1.0) | Odds: 1.64
Vitesse welcome FC Viitorul for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Vitesse v FC Viitorul Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Vitesse has a 63% chance of winning while FC Viitorul's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Vitesse vs FC Viitorul Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (-1.0) @ 1.64
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Vitesse vs FC Viitorul
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Vitesse vs FC Viitorul Betting Tips 02.08.2018