Suduva vs FK Crvena zvezda Betting Tips 01.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
17:30 Suduva v FK Crvena zvezda
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Suduva v FK Crvena zvezda 18 28 54 57 43 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.19
Suduva welcome FK Crvena zvezda for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Suduva v FK Crvena zvezda Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Suduva has a 18% chance of winning while FK Crvena zvezda's success is an estimated 54% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Suduva vs FK Crvena zvezda Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.19
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Suduva vs FK Crvena zvezda
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Suduva vs FK Crvena zvezda Betting Tips 01.08.2018