Malmo FF vs CFR Cluj Betting Tips 01.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
17:15 Malmo FF v CFR Cluj
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:15 Malmo FF v CFR Cluj 43 39 18 37 63 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.02
Malmo FF welcome CFR Cluj for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Malmo FF v CFR Cluj Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Malmo FF has a 43% chance of winning while CFR Cluj's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 39 per cent.

Malmo FF vs CFR Cluj Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 2.02
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Malmo FF vs CFR Cluj
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Malmo FF vs CFR Cluj Betting Tips 01.08.2018