Pyunik Yerevan vs Tobol Betting Tips 31.07.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
16:00 Pyunik Yerevan v Tobol
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Pyunik Yerevan v Tobol 55 23 22 55 45 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.70
Pyunik Yerevan welcome Tobol for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Pyunik Yerevan v Tobol Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Pyunik Yerevan has a 55% chance of winning while Tobol's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Pyunik Yerevan vs Tobol Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.0 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Pyunik Yerevan vs Tobol
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Pyunik Yerevan vs Tobol Betting Tips 31.07.2018