H. Beer Sheva vs D. Zagreb Betting Tips 31.07.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
17:00 H. Beer Sheva v D. Zagreb
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 H. Beer Sheva v D. Zagreb 45 30 25 54 46 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.0 | Odds: 1.59
H. Beer Sheva welcome D. Zagreb for a Champions League match on . Read on for our H. Beer Sheva v D. Zagreb Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for H. Beer Sheva has a 45% chance of winning while D. Zagreb's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

H. Beer Sheva vs D. Zagreb Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.0 @ 1.59
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on H. Beer Sheva vs D. Zagreb
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » H. Beer Sheva vs D. Zagreb Betting Tips 31.07.2018