» » » Santos vs America MG Betting Tips 29.07.2018

Santos vs America MG Betting Tips 29.07.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
29 Jul 22:00 Santos v America MG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
29 Jul 22:00 Santos v America MG 64 28 8 45 55 45 55
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.61
Santos welcome America MG for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Santos v America MG Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Santos has a 64% chance of winning while America MG's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Santos vs America MG Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.0 @ 1.61
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Santos vs America MG
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10