Flamengo RJ vs Sport Recife Betting Tips 29.07.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
19:00 Flamengo RJ v Sport Recife
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Flamengo RJ v Sport Recife 65 24 11 39 61 30 70
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.80
Flamengo RJ welcome Sport Recife for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Flamengo RJ v Sport Recife Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Flamengo RJ has a 65% chance of winning while Sport Recife's success is an estimated 11% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Flamengo RJ vs Sport Recife Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Flamengo RJ vs Sport Recife
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Flamengo RJ vs Sport Recife Betting Tips 29.07.2018