» » Man Utd vs Watford Prediction 30.03.2019

Man Utd vs Watford Prediction 30.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
Man Utd vs Watford Prediction 30.03.2019
Match status: ENGLAND: Premier League - Round 32
Kick-off:
Venue: Old Trafford
Man Utd vs Watford Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Saturday March 30, 2019, when Man Utd host visitors Watford in a Premier League match at what is set to be the Old Trafford. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Man Utd - 5th on 58 points in the Premier League table - come into this game on the back of three wins and two losses (LLWWW) and can be backed at the odds of 1.46 that the home side win (a 55 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Watford, who are in 8th place on 43 points and with three wins and two losses (WLWLW) from their last five games, are priced at 7.60 (a 20 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 4.94 - the probability of 25% to take place.
Man Utd to win @ 1.46 Draw @ 4.94 Watford to win @ 7.60

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Man Utd vs Watford match is estimated at the price of 1.65 by 1xBet, which equals a 31 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.40 to go through at full time - which is 69 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.65 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.40

Will both of them score?

Man Utd managed to keep a clean sheet in none of their last five matches as Watford have done so in none in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 10 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 10 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 58 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.80 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.11 with the probability percentage of 42 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.80 BTTS - No @ 2.11

Man Utd vs Watford Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
HF/FT - 1/1 @ 2.10
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Man Utd vs Watford
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1
More Today's Betting Tips
Today, 14:00
Sao Paulo v Bahia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sao Paulo v Bahia 49 33 18 35 65 39 61 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
Today, 14:15
Eibar v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:15
Eibar v Barcelona 26 27 47 66 34 51 49 W2 To Nil
Pick: W2 To Nil | Odds: 4.10
Today, 16:00
Galatasaray v Basaksehir
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Galatasaray v Basaksehir 55 27 18 56 44 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.84
Today, 16:30
Tondela v Chaves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Tondela v Chaves 53 23 24 54 46 51 49 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 18:30
Napoli v Inter
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Napoli v Inter 42 32 26 57 43 53 47 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.19
Today, 18:30
Juventus v Atalanta
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Juventus v Atalanta 44 29 27 69 31 59 41 1X & Under 3.5
Pick: 1X & Under 3.5 | Odds: 2.03
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10