Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Cardiff - Everton Prediction & Betting tips 26.02.2019

Cardiff - Everton Prediction & Betting tips 26.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
Cardiff - Everton Prediction & Betting tips 26.02.2019
Match status: ENGLAND: Premier League - Round 28
Kick-off:
Venue: Cardiff City Stadium
Cardiff vs Everton Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Tuesday February 26, 2019, when Cardiff host visitors Everton in a Premier League match at what is set to be the Cardiff City Stadium. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Cardiff - 17th on 25 points in the Premier League table - come into this game on the back of two wins and three losses (LWWLL) and can be backed at the odds of 3.74 that the home side win (a 36 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Everton, who are in 11th place on 33 points and with One win and four losses (LLLWL) from their last five games, are priced at 2.21 (a 38 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.34 - the probability of 26% to take place.
Cardiff to win @ 3.74 Draw @ 3.34 Everton to win @ 2.21

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Cardiff vs Everton match is estimated at the price of 2.16 by 1xBet, which equals a 44 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.79 to go through at full time - which is 56 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 2.16 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.79

Will both of them score?

Cardiff managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as Everton have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 6 in total, with the visitors netting in three of the past five, having shipped 4 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 52 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.82 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.08 with the probability percentage of 48 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.82 BTTS - No @ 2.08

Cardiff vs Everton Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
1X @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cardiff vs Everton
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our Instagram and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Instagram
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code:

MAXBONUS

Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats