» » Aston Villa - West Brom Prediction & Betting tips 16.02.2019

Aston Villa - West Brom Prediction & Betting tips 16.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
Aston Villa - West Brom Prediction & Betting tips 16.02.2019
Match status: ENGLAND: Championship - Round 33
Kick-off:
Venue: Villa Park
Aston Villa vs West Brom Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Saturday February 16, 2019, when Aston Villa host visitors West Brom in a Championship match at what is set to be the Villa Park. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Aston Villa - 10th on 44 points in the Championship table - come into this game on the back of one win, two draws and two losses (LDDWD) and can be backed at the odds of 2.57 that the home side win (a 36 percent probability) with 1xBet.

West Brom, who are in 4th place on 54 points and with one win, two draws and two losses (DWDLD) from their last five games, are priced at 2.80 (a 30 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.60 - the probability of 34% to take place.
Aston Villa to win @ 2.57 Draw @ 3.60 West Brom to win @ 2.80

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Aston Villa vs West Brom match is estimated at the price of 1.67 by 1xBet, which equals a 35 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.34 to go through at full time - which is 65 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.67 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.34

Will both of them score?

Aston Villa managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as West Brom have done so in two in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in three of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 7 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 6 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 66 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.51 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.72 with the probability percentage of 34 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.51 BTTS - No @ 2.72

Aston Villa vs West Brom Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Under 3.0 @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Aston Villa vs West Brom
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0
More Today's Betting Tips
Today, 13:00
Torino v Lazio
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:00
Torino v Lazio 46 26 28 50 50 54 46 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:00
Charlton v Sunderland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Charlton v Sunderland 39 36 25 58 42 55 45 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.13
Today, 16:00
Sampdoria v Juventus
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Sampdoria v Juventus 27 26 47 56 44 53 47 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.91
Today, 16:00
Fenerbahce v Antalyaspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Fenerbahce v Antalyaspor 55 23 22 68 32 63 37 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
Today, 18:30
Inter v Empoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Inter v Empoli 67 22 11 64 36 52 48 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.41
Today, 18:30
Fiorentina v Genoa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Fiorentina v Genoa 40 40 20 42 58 53 47 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.51
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10