» » Norwich vs Birmingham Predictions and Betting Tips, 18 Jan 2019

Norwich vs Birmingham Predictions and Betting Tips, 18 Jan 2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
Norwich vs Birmingham Predictions and Betting Tips, 18 Jan 2019
Match status: 2018/19 EFL Championship - Matchweek 28
Kick-off:
Venue: Carrow Road (Norwich)
Norwich vs Birmingham Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Friday January 18, 2019, when Norwich host visitors Birmingham in a Championship match at what is set to be the Carrow Road (Norwich). Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Norwich - 3rd on 50 points in the Championship table - come into this game on the back of One win over Blackburn, three draws and a loss to Derby (DDLDW) and can be backed at the odds of 1.91 that the home side win (a 49 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Birmingham, who are in 8th place on 39 points and with Two victories against Wigan and Stoke, draws with Brentford and Sheffield Wed to only one defeat to Middlesbrough (LDDWW) from their last five games, are priced at 4.48 (a 23 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.62 - the probability of 28% to take place.
Norwich to win @ 1.91 Draw @ 3.62 Birmingham to win @ 4.48

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Norwich vs Birmingham match is estimated at the price of 1.97 by 1xBet, which equals a 53 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.93 to go through at full time - which is 47 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.97 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.93

Will both of them score?

Norwich managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as Birmingham have done so in three in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in each of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 9 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 7 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 52 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.83 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.06 with the probability percentage of 48 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.83 BTTS - No @ 2.06

Norwich vs Birmingham Predictions

Head-to-Head Championship Record: Norwich v Birmingham

2018/19 EFL Championship
Birmingham 2-2 Norwich

2017/18 EFL Championship
Birmingham 0-2 Norwich

2017/18 EFL Championship
Norwich 1-0 Birmingham

2016/17 EFL Championship
Norwich 2-0 Birmingham

Norwich v Birmingham Match Odds:

Norwich - 1.91
Draw - 3.62
Birmingham - 4.48

All odds are with 1xBet and are subject to change.
Main Match Predictions:
Over 2.5 @ 1.97
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
Norwich 2-1 Birmingham @ 8.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Norwich vs Birmingham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 2
More Today's Betting Tips
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10